Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Going to London Olympics 2012

Luck has everything to do with my trip to London. Yes, it is remarkable how the Univers works when all your thoughts are focused on your wish.

I feel really lucky, because I know that for the lot of people this kind a trips are immposible (if you change the way you think, you can do any thing!)

I am going for only three days to watch and cheer for Croatian Hanball team. We play tomorrow with France, and on Sunday we should be playing for gold medal :) I have already prepared my camera, batteries are checked, passport is ready and that`s most important.

I can`t wait! Tomorrow morning... London... Olympics... Wow!

You can check here some of my old photos from London: LONDON CALLING

Here are some photos from wikipedia:


The Houses of Parliament, seen across Westminster Bridge Adrian Pingstone



Piccadilly Circus Paul Atherton


                                                 Lancaster Gate tube Tbmurray, License on Flickr (2011-02-13): CC-BY-SA-2.0
 


River Thames Photo by DAVID ILIFF. License: CC-BY-SA 3.0



Buckingham Palace Photo by DAVID ILIFF. License: CC-BY-SA 3.0



No comments:

Post a Comment