Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thank you London for Olympic games!

I was in London this weekend and must say I had a great time!

I went to see the handball semifinals and finals. Croatian team played with France (but unforunately lost in semifinals) and Hungary (we won in finals for bronze medal). Besides this great sports event that is "a must" if you like sports, the Olympics are the biggest world event that gathers people from all over the world. You can realy feel this unity between people and everyone is happy, enjoying themselfes, smiling... It is a great experience.

The finals for the bronze are just about to start (Croatia - Hungary)

Croatian team after winning in finals

My friends and I taking picture with Venio Losert, the goalkeeper

French fans


Croatian fans heading to Olympic park

More about Olympic games in London: THANK YOU LONDON

No comments:

Post a Comment